PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I use one fence block to hang a glowstone from the ceiling, and then it's not a fenc

sunxuemei
09.02.2021, 03:36
The thing that I find particularly odd about this whole issue is that people seem to think that it matters what the in game hair version is supposed to be.

In minecraft, should I use one fence block to hang a glowstone from the ceiling, and then it's not a fence, it's a chandelier chain/rope. Even if the hairstyle was called'Afro Puffs' in game and introduced unambiguously as such, If I needed to make a character with space buns and there was no nearer hairstyle then I would use that one. The article is not ambiguous at all concerning the intentions of the plan, so they're unquestionably space buns.

I once was making family and friends in Sims with my buddy, and we needed to utilize a mustache which was stereotypic for another cultural group to represent my dad's'stache because there was not anything really correct or true for his style. It happens!I've been wearing odango hair, ao dais, saris, cheongsams, geisha wigs, blossom poblanas, and kimonos since the game started and no one's mentioned anything to me personally about appropriation. I am not Asian or Latina, thus moving by these principles I should be'disallowed' from dressing up in another culture's garb? No. As it's a match.Finally completed all flower wreaths from animal crossing in actual life!!! So pretty! About how big are they? Do you have a picture of you holding them or something near for size?Ironing the flowers and leafs to produce the shapes, and for the wreaths I utilized floral wires; basically everything from scratch ~That is super dedication to ironing those small corners and over again. Congratulations on creating such amazing art!!!

Could we get some detail images? I would love to see how they are made.It looks like it required a week, once you think about it you think it takes a year, but then you realise it is just a month..Oh my goodness, those are seriously beautiful! I am exceptionally impressed.I was trying to figure out if they were a painting or actual wreaths haha. It looks surreal
More information in acbells